You may deposit USD into your account in a variety of methods. Most Visa and MasterCard debit and cards are accepted in the US and Internationally. Follow these steps to fund from your debit card in the web app:
- Click on "Portfolio"
- Click "Trading Wallet"
- Click "Deposit" on the USD/United States Dollar line.
- Enter the Amount to deposit from your debit card
- Choose Visa or MasterCard
- Carefully enter your Card Number, Security Code and Expiration Date
- Double check that everything is correct and click the "Submit Button".
Note: You can only associate 2 different debit cards with your CoinZoom Account. Once a card has been associated with an account it cannot be associated with any other CoinZoom Account, even if the same person owns both accounts.
Important: Funds deposited from your card are subject to a withdrawal hold time, according to this article: CoinZoom Funding Method Comparison. You can use these funds to buy and sell crypto currencies until the hold expires.
There is a maximum of $500 deposit per 24 hours when depositing by debit card.
This Help Center article may help answer questions about a Debit Card Deposit Not Working.