Which cryptocurrencies use Destination Tag technology?
The following cryptocurrencies supported on CoinZoom utilize destination tag technology:
|EOS (EOS)||Memo||Numeric Only|
|Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR))||Memo||Numeric Only|
Do I need to include a Destination Tag or Memo when transacting with these currencies?
Yes. The Tag/Memo is mandatory for transactions for cryptocurrencies that use this technology. You must put in a correct Tag/Memo when receiving/depositing these funds into CoinZoom.
- For instructions on how to to find or use a destination tag on CoinZoom Pro, go to our help page
- For instructions on how to to find or use a destination tag on CoinZoom, go to our help page
We will be updating our UI to make this much easier, but for now, please use these format examples:
EOS / XLM
*** memoId is CASE-SENSITIVE ***
If you are receiving EOS, XRP, XLM into your CoinZoom wallet your tag / memoId follows the = sign.
You already sent XLM, XRP, EOS, or HBAR to your CoinZoom Wallet and didn't include the destination tag or memo Id
Both your wallet address and tag are clearly listed in your portfolio under the receive button along with these warnings.
XLM, XRP, HBAR & EOS Tag Policy
Funds set in XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS (Tokens) sent to a wallet address without a Tag or memo having a value of US$250 or less will not be recovered.
For a $250 fee (paid from recovered funds) CoinZoom will attempt to recover XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS sent to a wallet address without a tag or memo on a best effort basis (no guarantee of recovery).
How to Send XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS to CoinZoom:
Tokens such as (but not limited to) XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS use a Destination Tag methodology.
· You must include a valid and correct Destination Tag or Memo when XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS sent to CoinZoom;
· Missing or incorrect Destination Tags will result in the loss or delay or your Tokens;
· CoinZoom offers a “Recovery Service” for a Fee of USD $250 for any attempt to recover lost or misplaced un-Tagged transactions.
Please reply to this ticket with the following information in a support ticket created on our support site: https://support.coinzoom.com with the Subject “NO TAG – RECOVERY REQUEST”
- If you agree to the $250 fee to attempt to recover this crypto (Type I AGREE)
· Time and Date of the transaction
· The addresses involved in the transaction
· The Quantity of XLM, XRP, HBAR or EOS sent
· Screenshot of the hash from sending platform
· User Name (only)
· We also need to see a small transaction from the same wallet that is tagged properly.