What are the password requirements on CoinZoom?
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and have an estimated offline crack time over 6,000 seconds. We do not enforce arbitrary restrictions on numbers, special characters, or maximum password length. However, any passwords longer than 72 characters will be truncated.
How do I choose a good password?
CoinZoom strongly recommends the use of password manager software such as 1Password or LastPass. A password manager can generate random, unique passwords for each website you visit. It can also automatically fill in passwords for you and can protect you against phishing attacks.
If you don't want to use a password manager, be sure to use a long, random password that is unique to your CoinZoom account. Do not reuse passwords from other websites, especially your email account. Do use a passphrase (a sentence or group of words), but do not choose a phrase from a book or a movie as hackers have access to sophisticated databases of such quotes.
I want to change my password:
- Log into your account using your current password.
- Navigate to "Settings"
- For the Web trader, choose "Settings" an additional time on the left hand menu
- Chick on "Change" next to Password
- Enter your existing password
- Enter your new password, remember it has to contain at least 8 characters