- Click on "Portfolio"
- Click "Trading Wallet"
- Click "Deposit" on the USD/United States Dollar line.
- Enter the Amount to deposit from your debit card
- Choose Visa or MasterCard
- Carefully enter your Card Number, Security Code and Expiration Date
- Double check that everything is correct and click the "Submit Button".
Warning: IMPORTANT: Any funds deposited from your card will be locked in your account for up to 90 days, depending on your financial institution's policies. You can use these funds to purchase crypto currencies. You will not be able to transfer the USD amount OR any cryptos purchased with those funds for up to 90 days.
Most Visa and MasterCard debit cards are accepted.
There is a maximum of $500 deposit per 24 hours when depositing by debit card.
This Help Center article may help answer questions about a Debit Card Deposit Not Working.