You can only send or receive cryptocurrency from and into a wallet, a long string of what appears to be random characters. These characters are a unique identifier for that wallet address.
Follow these steps to find your CoinZoom wallet address in order to send crypto to your account.
- Go to the Portfolio
- Scroll down to the currency you want to receive (you can only send and receive crypto to a wallet for that crypto)
- On the Pro app, tap into the cryptocurrency.
- Click on the Receive button for that currency
- Read and agree with the alert box that reminds you only to send that token to the address
- Your wallet address for that cryptocurrency is the long string of letters and numbers. It is also represented by the QR code that can be copied and shared with the sender.