The following instructions use Ethereum wallet address as an example. Use the name of the crypto you want the wallet address for instead of Ethereum or ETH where relevant. (For example, follow the same steps for Bitcoin but replace Ethereum with Bitcoin and ETH with BTC)
TO AVOID PERMANENT LOSS, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ONLY TO SEND CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO THE CORRECT CRYPTO WALLET AND TO USE THE CORRECT BLOCKCHAIN OR NETWORK.
1. Sign in to your CoinZoom Account at - https://trade.coinzom.com
2. Click on Portfolio
3. Scroll down to "Ethereum"
4. Click on the green Receive button on the right-hand end of the "Ethereum" row
5. Read and agree with the alert box that reminds you only to send Ethereum to the Ethereum wallet
6. Your Ethereum wallet address will be shown
7. A QR code will also be displayed; this can be scanned with a smartphone camera to quickly share your Ethereum wallet with someone else.
CoinZoom Pro on your smart phone
1. Click on Market
2. Scroll down to "ETH" and tap it
3. Click on the blue Receive button on the top half of the screen
4. Read and agree with the alert box that reminds you to only send Ethereum to the Ethereum wallet
5. Your Ethereum wallet address will be shown
6. A QR code will also be displayed; this can be scanned with a smartphone camera to share your Ethereum wallet with someone else quickly.