See Deposit, Withdrawal, Spending and Transferring Daily Limits for limits with the CoinZoom Visa Debit card and other deposit, withdrawal, and spending limits.
- What does the $4,000 point of sale limit mean on my Platinum card? Can I make a purchase at a store with my physical card for up to $4,000 in one transaction?
Answer: The $4,000 point of sale limit means that you can spend $4,000 total per day in a rolling 24-hour period and you can either have several purchases totaling $4,000 or one purchase equaling $4,000.
- On my Black card, I have a $1,000 Daily ATM withdrawal limit and a $300 limit per transaction ATM withdrawal limit. Does this mean I could withdraw $1,000 in 4 transactions of $300 and $300, $300 and $200?
Answer: Yes, the $1,000 Daily ATM withdrawal limit is just that. The maximum ATM withdrawal limit per transaction is $300 which also needs to include the ATM fees. You can have a total of 200 ATM withdrawals, you just cannot exceed $1,000 in a day.
- What is the difference between over the counter and Point of Sale (POS)?
Answer: Point of sale is the purchase total amount and over the counter is cash back. For example, if you go to a store and use the card to buy groceries for $50 and receive cashback fo $20, the grocery purchase is POS and the $20 is over the counter.
- There is a $500 ATM withdrawal limit and a $1,000 total daily cash withdrawal limit on my Platinum card. What is the difference?
Answer: The $1,000 total daily cash withdrawal is the combined amount of the $500 daily ATM withdrawal limit and the $500 daily over the counter limit.
- What does a $2,500 Total Daily POS limit mean on my Platinum card?
Answer: The $2,500 total daily limit (POS) equals the $2,000 point of sale and the $500 total daily cash withdrawal.