Deposit money into your account with cash at participating convenience stores and gas stations in the United States. It works similarly to a crypto ATM, but with lower fees. CoinZoom cash shows you the nearest locations in our network that accept deposits in USD, then generates a barcode and lets you give the cash to the cashier for instant deposit into your CoinZoom account.
Fees apply but there are no hold periods. See this article comparing deposit methods. Only the mobile apps support CoinZoom Cash; it is not available on the web app.
- Open CoinZoom Cash in your mobile app from the Funding Methods screen.
- View a map of the closest CoinZoom Cash locations. Make sure your device's location is turned on.
- Tap a location on the map to see its address or get directions.
- Tap "Get Barcode" then "Activate Barcode" when you arrive at the location. It is valid for only 15 minutes.
- Present the barcode on your mobile device for the cashier to scan.
- Give the cashier the cash you want to deposit.
The funds will be deposited immediately in your account minus the convenience fee.
Note: The map shows only those locations that accept CoinZoom Cash, not all stores of a particular store brand support it.
The following applies to CoinZoom Cash:
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Maximum deposit: $500-$999 (depending upon the store)
- 24-hour (rolling) cash limit: $1,000
- 30-day (rolling) cash limit: $10,000
Note: If you receive an error that your card has already been used, it likely means the barcode has expired. Sometimes this happens when you try to regenerate a new barcode. If you cannot regenerate the barcode, try it again after logging out and back in.