You can use your CoinZoom wallet to receive supported digital currencies by sharing your wallet address to someone directly.
Warning: Once a transaction has been made, there is no option to undo or reverse it. Crypto must be sent to a compatible wallet; in other words, make sure that if you are receiving Bitcoin, use your Bitcoin wallet address and not another coin's wallet!
To find a wallet address or QR Code:
- Log into your CoinZoom account.
- Click on "Portfolio".
- Choose "Receive" for the desired crypto (mobile app users must select the crypto first).
- Click on the "Receive" button.
- Copy the wallet address or take a picture of the QR code.
- Share it with the person sending crypto.
There is no limit on how much crypto can be received via this method.