Now you're ready to begin creating your account. Even if you started to sign up on the web app, you'll need to finish it on your mobile app.
Enter Login Information
- Click the Sign Up button
- Enter your email address.
Note: An email address can only be associated with one account and cannot be changed.
- Create a strong password that you can remember.
Note: We recommend using a password utility to generate and retrieve complex passwords. If you don't have one installed on your app at the moment, you can configure one later.
- If a friend of yours has referred you to CoinZoom, enter their referral token here and we'll give you and your friend a bit of crypto to thank you.
If you have trouble submitting your photo ID and selfie for verification, try manually triggering the process.
- Pro app (black screens: If you've not been able to submit an ID photo and selfie, go to Menu -> Profile Information -> Account Status tab. This will trigger the process to submit a photo of your ID and selfie.
- Mobile app (white screens): If you have not been able to submit your ID and selfie, try making a deposit (tap Wallet -> Deposit). This often will trigger you to complete the application process. Verify that the information you've entered is correct and then proceed to submit your photo ID and selfie.