What is CoinZoom Earn?
CoinZoom Earn is an investment tool that allows users to earn interest on crypto and USD holdings. Users can view their earned interest balance at any time on the Portfolio section of the CoinZoom platform. Earned interest is accrued daily and paid out once a month.
Interest is only paid on funds in the "Earn" wallet.
How do I start Earning?
- Download the CoinZoom app or log in to the Exchange on your desktop and click the “Earn” tab.
- Select the crypto you want to earn interest on and click “Earn.”
- Select the amount of funds and how often you want to allocate them to CoinZoom Earn.
- Confirm the transfer to CoinZoom Earn and you’re on your way to earning interest!
Is my CoinZoom balance insured?
Your Earn balance is not insured by CoinZoom, but held with our highly vetted and accredited third-party partners.
CoinZoom is currently partnering with accredited third-party borrower Genesis. Genesis is regulated as a securities broker-dealer with the SEC and FINRA.
Interest rates/Why are interest rates subject to change?
Interest rates are based on the supply and demand of each asset, similar to how interest rates fluctuate with any other currency.
How long does it take to redeem my earned interest?
Are there any fees?
Interest accrues daily and is automatically credited to your account monthly.
No, there are no fees to move funds into your Earn wallet or to remove them.
If you deposit by ACH or debit card, you will be subject to the holding period before you'll be able to move any of those funds into your earn wallet.
How do I redeem my interest?
How do I redeem my interest or move crypto from Earn wallet to Trade wallet?
How is Earn interest calculated?
CoinZoom doesn't start accruing interest until 24hrs after customers move funds to the earn wallet.
- Balances can change during the month,
- Interest rates can change during the month,
- zoom holdings can change during the month for bonus interest.
So, it's more complex than the simple formula tends to indicate.
Who Is eligible to participate in CoinZoom Earn?
US customers must be Accredited Investors to participate in CoinZoom Earn. US non-Accredited Investors can participate in Staking Rewards.
What is Staking Rewards for US Investors who are not Accredited Investors?
US customers who are not Accredited Investors can still earn crypto from staking their coins. Staking Rewards are offered on a sub-set of coins listed in the CoinZoom Earn page. Staking Rewards are currently available for several coins, including: Polkadot, TRON, Cardano, ALGO, and Solana.
Staking Rewards, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol that CoinZoom facilitates for its customers, allows them to earn crypto on their coins, without the coins ever leaving the CoinZoom wallets. More information about the concept of Staking can be found in Investopedia.
- From CoinZoom Pro or the Web App:
- Go to Portfolio, Earn Wallet
- Choose the crypto you want to earn Staking Rewards on
- Choose the Earn button
- You can do one of the following:
- Manually enter the number of that crypto for which you want to earn Staking Rewards and choose Done on the number pad
- Choose the "Deposit 1/4" button, which will put 25% of that crypto available into staking
- Choose the "Deposit Max' button to have all of that crypto available put into Staking Rewards
- Chose "Review Earn"
- Review the Summary Screen and, if correct, click the "Confirm" button
- Watch for the screen "Transfer Complete"
- Click "Portfolio" to return to the "Portfolio" screen