- A clear picture of your photo ID
- A video of yourself with your photo ID near your face (see below)
Photo ID Instructions
Use the same photo ID you originally used to validate your account. Make sure it clearly shows your face, name, and address information. Avoid reflections that make it hard to see the ID.
The following items need to be included in the video:
- You. Please point your camera at your face in a well-lit area. We need to see your face clearly.
- Your photo ID (the same one you used when you verified your account, such as your driver’s license or passport). Hold it up near your face while you talk. Do not cover your face. It must be legible and clear on the video.
- Speak the following statement into the camera:
My name is (state your name)
Today’s date is (state the date) .
The email address for my CoinZoom account is
I want my two-factor authentication reset for my account and I authorize CoinZoom Support to do it.
I truthfully declare that I am the rightful owner of this account.
Note: If you do not speak English, you may make the statement in your own language.
- Take a clear picture of the photo ID you used in the video.
- Attach the following to your ticket:
- The video
- The photo ID
Note: If your video file size is more than 20MB, you will need to reduce it in order to upload it to the support site.
There are two ways to reduce your video file size, if it is 20 MB or greater:
- Change your video settings on your phone to record at a lower resolution. A fairly common resolution would be 640 or 720 pixels at 30 frames per second. Higher resolutions such as 4K would likely result in too large of a file.
- Instructions for setting video resolution on iPhones.
- Instructions for setting video resolution on Android can be found by searching for your specific device.
- You can also use an app to compress your video. There will be several listed in your app store by searching for "video compression".
Here is a sample video that you can follow to make your own: