An accredited investor, in the context of a natural person, includes anyone who:
- Earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- Has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- Holds in good standing a Series 7, 65, or 82 licenses.
Financial professional licenses: The General Securities Representative License Series 7, the Private Securities Offering Representative license Series 82, and the Licensed Investment Adviser Representative Series 65.
There are other categories of accredited investors, including the following, which may be relevant to you:
- Any trust, with total assets over $5 million, not formed specifically to purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, OR
- Certain entities with total investments over $5 million, not formed to specifically purchase the subject securities, OR
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited, investors.
The following items must be completed in order to be considered an Accredited Investor and participate in CoinZoom Earn:
- Become a US Accredited Investor. Apply online here
- Review & Sign the CoinZoom Yield Agreement. Review and sign here