Finishing the Profile and Registration page.
- Please don't use Safari for this process. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
- You will not get an option to complete KYC Registration process on the CoinZoom Website. The Profile details can be completed with the CoinZoom Pro App or on the website. For KYC Registration you will be directed to the CoinZoom Pro App on a mobile device.
For the Web App:
Follow the steps below to complete Profile on Website:
- Click on "Settings" at the top.
- Click on "Profile"
- Carefully fill out the on-line form.
- Double-check the accuracy of each field.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Please download the CoinZoom Pro application on your phone to complete the KYC Registration process. Sign-in to your account on the app and continue from the step number 14 in the section below.
Click on the links below to download the CoinZoom Pro app:
- For an Android phone: CoinZoom Pro app on Google Play Store
- For an iPhone: CoinZoom Pro app on App Store
For CoinZoom Pro App:
- Open the CoinZoom Pro app and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Click on “SIGN UP” to create a new account and continue with the step number 3. If you already have an account, then click on “SIGN IN”. And if you have already filled in the Profile details then continue from the step number 14 after signing in to complete the KYC Registration process.
- To create a new account, enter your email address and password on the ‘Let’s get started’ page. Enter the same password in “Verify Password” and If you have a referral token enter it here. Once done, click on “CONTINUE”. (Note: The password should be between 8 – 20 characters which contains at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one numeric digit and one special character.)
- A verification email (like in Fig. 4) will be sent to you. Click on “VERIFY”, it will ask you to open the CoinZoom Pro app.
If you did not receive the email, then check your spam/junk folder. If there’s no email, then click on “Resend Email?”. After the email is verified enter your email, password and click on “SIGN IN”.
- An OTP will be sent to you on email.
- Enter the Email OTP and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Fill in the profile details and click on “CONTINUE”
- Enter your complete address and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Enter your employment details and click on “CONTINUE”.
- The ZOOM handle uniquely identifies your account and can be used to send and receive funds from other CoinZoom accounts. Enter your ZOOM handle and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Select your country code from the drop-down list and enter your phone number. The phone number should be registered under your name. Click on “SEND CODE”, an SMS verification code will be sent to you.
- Enter the SMS code and click on “SUBMIT CODE”.
- Now the KYC verification process will start. Click on “VERIFY ID” on this page.
- Choose one of the documents for identification – Passport, Driver’s Licence or Government ID card. If you choose Passport, click on first check box. Upload a picture of front page of passport and a selfie picture holding the Passport in the second slot. Click on “SUBMIT”.(NOTE: Please use good quality pictures for the KYC verification process.)
If you choose Driver’s License, click on second check box. Then upload a picture of front and back side along with a selfie picture holding the license. Click on “Submit” after the pictures are uploaded.
- If you choose Government ID, click on third check box. Then upload a picture of front and back side along with a selfie picture holding the license. Click on “Submit” after the pictures are uploaded.
- After you click on Submit, you will get a message asking you to reverify the documents. NOTE: You will get only 3 attempts to complete this process. Click on “CONTINUE” to complete the submission process or “CANCEL” to reverify the documents. You will receive an email once the KYC Verification process is completed.