You can use your CoinZoom wallet to receive supported digital currencies by publicly displaying a wallet address or by providing your relevant wallet addresses to someone directly.
. To find a wallet address:
To find a QR code / address using the Web/Desktop platform:
- Log into your CoinZoom account.
- Click on "Funds"
- Click on the "Receive" button to the right of your desired crypto
- You can either click the clipboard icon and supply to person sending crypto OR
- Take a picture of the displayed QR code and provide to person sending crypto
To find a QR code / address using the mobile app:
- Log into your CoinZoom account on your mobile device
- Click on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of your app
- Click on "Account"
- Click the crypto that you want to receive
- Click the "Receive" option
- Click the "Share" button
- Choose how you want to share the address
- You may show the QR code and allow the person sending crypto to take a picture with their mobile device.