Using the Active Orders section in Orders tab (http://demo.CoinZoom.com/#!orders) you can manage all your unfilled orders. Details of the order are constantly updated.
You can cancel your entire order or part of it - if it already got filled partially.
Each order shows the following details:
- Market - currency pair where the order is placed
- Order ID
- Total volume - size of the placed order
- Volume filled - the size of the order which already has been executed
- Order Type - Type of the order (Market, Limit, Stop)
- Open Time - an Open time of the order
- Order Price - the predefined price at which order will be executed
- Locked margin - the amount of money blocked on your wallet until order will be filled
- Amount(USD) - the amount of the order converted to USD
- Actual price - a price which is currently on the market